Found inaccuracies in your report? If so, use this form to contact the credit bureau (Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion) that supplied the information. Simply follow the instructions provided, then mail the form to the appropriate credit bureau.


1) Write the name and account number of the creditor in question under the Item in Dispute section.

2) Write in the reason for your dispute in the Reason for Dispute section.

3) Sign and mail to the appropriate credit bureau.